Equality is as rare as saffron in our country and the taste of it is still out of reach for many people. Yet the recipe for it consists of ingredients that everyone has at home. The outcome can be a workplace where everyone feels welcome, no matter their orientation or identity, and where the teams perform better. This year’s conference will be hosted by the renowned pastry chef and TV presenter Josef Maršálek.
A Taste of Equality | Pride Business Forum Annual Conference
Finding practical solutions for LGBT+ friendly workplaces
June 22, 2023
Early bird: 499 CZK (7.3. – 31.5.)
Later bird: 999 CZK (1.6. – 21.6.)
On the day of the conference: 1500 CZK
Join the 13th edition of the Pride Business Forum conference “Taste of Equality”. The Pride Business Forum annual conference is the only conference in the Czech Republic that deals with the issue of equality for LGBT+ people in the workplace. Come to Taste of Equality – from Josef Maršálek you will get the right ingredients that will help you create an open workplace for all employees.
The conference will include the presentation of the LGBT+ Friendly Employer awards, which recognize companies active in promoting equality for LGBT+ people in the workplace. Get more information and nominate active companies or individuals.
The proceeds from the conference will be redistributed to one activity for the emancipation of LGBT+ people in the Czech Republic. The Organizing Committee of PBF will decide on the specific allocation in the fall of 2023.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the issue. We will present new data on discrimination and victimization of LGBT+ people in the Czech Republic, including in the workplace.
- Be inspired by the views of leading economists, business leaders, sociologists, commentators on the future of the Czech workplace/society vis-à-vis the presented data.
- Learn how activities promoting equality for LGBT+ people in the workplace can help companies with ESG reporting.
- Get specific tips for better working with transgender employees and clients.
- Get specific information on how to work with LGBT+ internal employee groups.
WHO IS THE TASTE OF EQUALITY CONFERENCE FOR
The conference is for all of you! Especially for those of you who are working to improve and open up your workplace for your employees. You from top and middle management, HR managers, and LGBT+ employee group members. We would like to attract those of you who have not yet been to the Pride Business Forum conference. The conference is an opportunity to absorb new information and best practices so that your work is more effective and has the greatest positive impact.
Be inspired by previous annual conferences of the Pride Business Forum HERE.
Find more information about the 2023 LGBT+ Friendly Employer awards and the Pride Business Forum Hero 2023 and how to nominate companies and individuals active in promoting LGBT+ equality in the workplace.
Follow us on LinkedIn. More information, including speaker introductions, coming soon!